FJ FUEL SPORT
It will be available at retail in three men’s and two women’s colour options from January 20. Men’s SRP: £134.99 Women’s SRP: £124.99.
The classic styling and lightweight comfort of FJ Traditions now boasts added versatility with the introduction of a new spikeless offerings. The spiked Traditions has been the go-to golf shoe for club golfers and tour pros alike since its launch two years ago but is now available with both on and off-course versatility thanks to the introduction of the VersaTrax outsole.
- Fashionable Leather Fashionable full grain leather offers outstanding comfort, breathability, and durability
- Lightweight Construction A foam midsole provides lightweight comfort
- Complete Support A moulded high-density EVA FitBed and Foam Achilles pad for increased comfort
- Versatile Traction The VersaTrax outsole is engineered with traction elements to create an outsole that is perfect for on course performance with wear-to-the-course versatility. Each traction zone maximises traction during your swing and provides exceptional grip when walking the course
- Laser Street Last Offers a full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel
- Waterproof A one-year waterproof warranty
Traditions Spikeless will be available in two men’s and two women’s colour options from January 20. Men’s SRP: £119.99 Women’s SRP: £99.99
PREMIERE SERIES PACKARD & FIELD
The Premiere Series Packard, which is the most popular of the different style options, is back with a new black and white offering featuring a black printed leather on the saddle with a unique white trim around the midsole. The Premiere Series Field is now available in a clean white with black trim detailing. It features the same black and white midsole as the new Packard.
Premiere Series Packard and Field in White/Black will be available from January 20. Men’s SRP: £169.99
For more details, visit www.footjoy.co.uk